Thursday, October 22, 2015

MFTStamps - Quick Happy Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! Today I had to quickly put together a birthday card for someone special and I was already two days late. I really wanted to create a card that would be special so I went to my cabinet where I keep all the My Favorite Things products and pulled out a border die, stamp set, some cardstock and a stencil. That's it! Sometimes I do my best creating when I'm in a pinch and have to hurry and create something so I can get it in the mail.  I really like how this came out and I think my niece will enjoy the cheerful colors and forgive me for being late this year. Enjoy!




Birthday Wishes & Balloons  Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges  Stencil MPD Concentric Circles


Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...