Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hey There, Pumpkin - Lawnscaping Challenge

Happy Tuesday! I'd love to say the weather is finally cooling off here in Arizona, but I'd only be telling you half the truth. It is a little cooler today, but by the end of the week it's expected to get back up into the 90's. I truly do envy all of you who enjoy 4 seasons. I grew up in Wisconsin so I know what that's like and Fall was always my most favorite time of the year and also the time of year when I get to create my favorite kind of cards.  I love making Halloween cards and what could be cuter than a couple of critters dressed up for Halloween. I thought this one turned out so cute it would be perfect to enter in Lawnscaping Challenges "Too Cute To Spook" challenge.


I used Lawn Fawn's Critters In Costume and Sweater Weather stamp sets and for the sentiment I used Harold's ABC's. I colored the critters with Copic markers and made a spooky (oops cute) background using Distress Inks.  The grass was created using Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border die.  Enjoy!




sweater weather  critters in costume  grassy border  Tim Holtz Layering Stencil 2015 BRICKED THS038



2 comments:

  1. aw, this is SO sweet!!! LOOOOOVE the cute little critters together!! and that sentiment is so sweet!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet compliment, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...