Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Favorite Things Quick Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well and starting off with happiness, which brings me to the card I created today.  Doesn't it make you happy?  I used some MFT stamps and dies, their patterned paper and cardstock along with matching ink.  It's fun to combine stamp sets to create scenes and this little scene just make me smile. Enjoy!





BB Jingle All the Way
Jingle All The Way
BB Birthday Bears
Birthday Bears
MSTN Things with Wings
Things With Wings
Die-namics MSTN Things with Wings
Things With Wings Die-Namics
Die-namics Blueprints 2
Blueprints 2
Stencil Diagonal Stripes
Diagonal Stripes Stencil

Dots & Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack
Dots & Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack
Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock
Lemon Chiffon Cardstock
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
Lemon Chiffon Dye Ink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...