Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lawn Fawn Happy Haunting

Hi Everyone! Today I'm having fun creating more Halloween cards. This card was created using Lawn Fawn's Happy Haunting stamp set. I was going in a completely different direction when I created the moon and made some mistakes.  I've always been told that when you make art, there are no mistakes, they are to be looked at as creative bumps that challenge you to go further than you thought you could. It was hard for me to keep going because that wasn't the only mistake I made. Imagine the look of horror on my face when I realized I used the wrong kind of ink to make my foggy clouds!! At that point I was ready to give up, and I actually walked away from the project for several hours.  I returned, reluctantly, but decided to keep going, thinking I might just be able to pull something out of this mess.  So, I sat and looked at it for a while and came up with some creative ways to fix my blunders and I'm so glad I did.  For me, this is a major accomplishment because my garbage can is FILLED with what I call "creative disasters".  I'm really glad I resisted the urge to throw this one away because I'm very happy with the results.  Enjoy!




  Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Dusty Concord  Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Seedless Preserves   Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Faded Jeans


Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Squeezed Lemonade   Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Wild HoneyRanger Distress Ink Pad - Mustard Seed

Inkadinkado - Stamping Mask Paperhttp://www.scrapbook.com/store/ink-62-01022.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...