Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lawn Fawn Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone! I'm still on a Halloween card making binge. My Lawn Fawn stamp collection never disappoints because the combinations are endless and if you know me, you know I love my Lawn Fawn stamps. They have a special place on my shelf right behind my chair because I grab them the most. What I love about these stamps isn't just that they are so darn cute, but also because they are superior in quality. The images stamp crisp and clear each and every time. I still have a few more ideas floating around in my head that just need to come out on paper, so I suspect this won't be the last Halloween card you'll see this year. Enjoy!



        Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad SPICED MARMALADE Ranger TIM21506    

    

Bazzill Card Shoppe™ - Candy Corn 8.5 x 11 Premium 100lb Smooth Cardstock 5pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...