Hi Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by. Today, I'm here with Tammy Tutterow Designs for some fun and cheerful inspiration. I can't think of any stamps that bring a smile to my face more than Tammy's Happy Grams. They're so fun and versatile and can be mixed and matched in so many ways. For my card, I used Tammy's Wishing You stamp set along with the Polka Party stencil. These two go so well together and make a quick and easy card. Enjoy!
- Cut a 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb. card stock.
- Stencil on the small size polka dots from the Tammy Tutterow Polka Party stencil set with Simon Says Stamp Intense Ink and allow to completely dry.
- Ink entire panel with Candied Apple Distress Ink using a mini ink blending tool.
- Stamp the Wishing You Love and Luck stamp onto a 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of Neenah Solar White card stock with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Adhere stamped panel onto stenciled background panel and outline with coordinating ribbon.
See, I told you this was a quick and easy card to put together and the best part is the recipient will have the biggest smile on their face when they receive it.