Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Blooms - MFT Sketch Challenge 236

Today I created a card for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 236. It's always fun to play along with challenges and see what you can come up with based on the challenge at hand.  This particular challenge is a sketch challenge.  Sometimes the card I create is very close to the sketch and sometimes I try to get away with moving some of the parts around but still remaining true to the original sketch.  I tried to do that with this card setting the placement of things a bit off.  I used the sentiment from one of their new stamp sets, Things With Wings.  I hope you enjoy my take on the challenge and decide to play along.  You can play along too here:




I used MFT's Build-able Blooms Stamps Set  and coordinating Build-able Blooms Die-namics to create the flowers and instead of using the leaf stamps and dies I used burlap string to create the stems.  I used some flower centers from the Spring Garden Die-namics and gave them dimension using the McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.   




MSTN Build-able Blooms  Die-namics MSTN Build-able Blooms  MSTN Things with Wings


Die-namics Spring Garden  Stencil Diagonal Stripes  Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX


Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle STAX  Die-namics Blueprints 2  


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...