Friday, December 16, 2016

Heart Fold Flower Card




hey-love-638x300




Hi Everyone! Simon Says Stamp has an exclusive collection called Hey Love. I created a card using the Heart Fold die. This new collection is a beautiful love themed collection, perfect for Valentine's Day. Spread some love and create something special for those you cherish.



By cutting four of these hearts on a fold, I was able to create a large flower with some interest and dimension. I cut the 2 Heart Fold dies from light pink card stock and 2 from dark pink card stock. I adhered red card stock to the back of each heart so when the smaller hearts were folded over the red would peek through. I then adhered all the hearts together to form a flower. I added a star embellishment to the center of the flower and added a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Sending & Wishing stamp set. I paired that with the Sending die and added some small hearts from the Mini Hearts die set.

Below you will find the entire collection. Enjoy! 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...