Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 6

Hi Everyone! I hope you're enjoying all the inspiration for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember this year. It's an amazing release and there are so many fun products. Stay tuned each day as there will be new releases coming out for the entire month of September which you can find if you click on the icon below:


Don't forget to enter the grand prize drawing for the craft room of your dreams! Find all the details by clicking on the icon below.



Today I created another card using the Abstract Triangles background stamp and the Autumn Greetings stamp set. I used the background stamp to create a pretty border in the center of my card. I colored the triangles with Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor pens in fall colors. I added some fall leaves that I created and added some twine to complete my card. The sentiment is from the Autumn Greetings stamp set. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...