Friday, January 8, 2016

I'm Back....New Year, New Goals

Hi Everyone! It's good to be back after a little vacation. Christmas break around here is not only an exciting time but a much needed break from driving kids to and from school, helping with homework and traveling to their sporting events. One of my children attends a year round school so his break is three weeks long! I know a lot of parents would be very unhappy about that, but not me. I love when my kids are home. Not only because they are great kids, but they keep me young. Their sense of humor always keeps me laughing and their sense of adventure keeps me going but while I was taking a rest, I still made time to craft. A few cards, some lettering, doodling and a little mixed media fun kept me in the craft room throughout my three week break. I did post them to my Instagram but below are a few of the projects I worked on. The last photo, lettering and doodles, is one that is something that is new for me and something I'm going to practice more of in the new year.

My new goal for this year is to complete Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016. I'm a huge fan of his style and products and I think it's going to be an exciting goal to join in the fun. What are your creative goals for the year? Whatever they are, I hope you stick with them and have a beautiful, fun-filled time creating.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...