- Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 4-1/2" x 6-1/2".
- Prepare watercolor paper by liberally spreading water over the top of the card.
- Make a watercolor by mixing any Tim Holtz Distress Ink color of your choice and put some of the ink on a craft sheet. Add a few sprays of water.
- Using a paint brush, paint the ink on the paper moving the ink around the card to get the desired look. Dry completely.
- Use Distress Markers to "paint" the image by coloring the flowers, leaves, bird and stems in the colors of your choice.
- When you're finished "painting" the image give it a couple light spritz of water and stamp the image on your water colored paper.
- Add any depth to the image, if necessary. (I added depth to the flowers and bird with some soft strokes of ink from the distress marker fine tip.
- To give the card more depth and movement, lightly stamp some background images around the image.
You can find a list of supplies I used to make this card below: