Thursday, September 21, 2017

Tammy Tutterow Designs Party Stamp Set - Card 2

Hi Everyone! Last Friday I created a card using the Tammy Tutterow Designs Party stamp and die set for the Creative Team's Five for Friday post. It was a fun and simple card where I used patterned paper and the Polka Party stencil to create the background. The colors were soft and the sentiment came from the Sentiments 2 stamp set. 

SDS-105 Spellbinders PARTY Cling Stamp and Die Set Happy Grams 4 Collection by Tammy Tutterow


As promised, I created another card using the same stamp set. For this card, I colored the party hats completely different and fussy cut out the word Party and placed it against an embossed background. This too is a fun and simple card and doesn't take a lot of time to create. I love the versatility of this set as there are so many combinations and ways to use it.



Stop by next Friday when I'll have another card using one of Tammy's products for the Creative Team's Five For Friday inspiration. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...