Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tim Holtz - Birthday Blueprint

Hi Everyone! I created this birthday card for my brother using a ton of supplies from Tim Holtz. I thought the blueprint balloon was something I could easily use to create a masculine card. I first started out with a stencil and texture paste to create the background.  When that dried, I added distress inks and used my spritzer to create the water drops on the card. I stamped out the blueprint balloon on watercolor paper and used distress markers to color the image. I added some burlap to the card and distressed the edges with distress inks and added the Happy Birthday sentiment to the center. I really enjoy stepping out of my comfort zone once in a while. I think maybe I should do it more often. Enjoy!




Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprint CMS153  Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamps - Crazy Talk CMS236  Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Tiles THS042


Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad, Fired Brick - TDP39976  Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad, Scattered Straw - TDP40149  Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad, Forest Moss - TDP39983

Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad, Wild Honey - TDP40293  Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Wild Honey - TDM32762  Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Chipped Sapphire - TDM32496

Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Fired Brick - TDM32540  Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Stormy Sky - TDM32687  Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel WHITE UM-153

Ranger Texture Paste, 4 oz.  - INK44444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...