Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Simon Says Stamp - Diecember 2016

Hi Friends! It's that time of year again. Yep, a time at Simon Says Stamp where we celebrate the love of Die Cutting!! A lot of attention is focused on die cutting for this special event which only happens in December, so get out that die cutting machine and create something fantastic!


For my card, I used the Simon Says Stamp's exclusive Curly Streamers die cut set. It comes with two sizes of streamers and they're perfect for creating a fun and festive background.






I create the curly streamers by blending Dried MarigoldPicked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks onto white card stock. When the inks are dry, I cut the curly streamers out of the inked card stock.

I adhere the streamers onto my card base with Ranger Multi Matte Medium and let that completely dry. I cut off the excess streamers that hang over the edges and stamp confetti from the Simon Says Stamp Look for the Miracles stamp set in random areas using Simon Says Stamp MelonMagnolia and Lemon Zing dye inks.

I cut out the Simon Says Stamp Wishing die from black card stock and adhered that to the card and add a small sentiment underneath it from the  Simon Says Stamp Sending & Wishing stamp set.

This is an awesome die set that you will be able to use over and over again. You can find all the new die cutting products for the Diecember event by clicking on the image below:







2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cathie, what a gorgeous card, and I love the new dies that SSS is getting. And what a beautiful background! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and wonderful design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...